[kde-solaris] Qt 4.3 on SXDE!

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed Aug 15 21:10:07 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 15 August 2007, Albertson, Brett wrote:
> > I'm doing the same, building qt-copy (which is Qt 4.3 right now,
> > with few if any changes).
>
> Did you use cmake?  I've never had much luck using cmake on Solaris.

cmake's build is failing for me right now because I don't have ar(1), the, um,
archiver. That's an issue with my PATH (it's in /usr/ccs/bin), so starting
over ...

That builds, but tries to install in the wrong place(s). Start over ...

./configure --prefix=/opt/support && make && make install does the job for
cmake 2.4.7.

I can spit out tarballs of my /opt/support split out based on which package
installed them (ie. a tarball containing just cmake, and a tarball containing
just clucene, and ...) if that would help in general.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot