[kde-solaris] Schedule??

Stefan Teleman stefan.teleman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 19:03:04 CEST 2007

On Monday 09 April 2007 07:24, Daniel Rawson wrote:
> Any word on when KDE 3.5.x sources might be available with Solaris
> mods??  We are moving (FINALLY) from Solaris 8 -> Solaris 10; I can
> build KDE 3.4.3, but I'd like to start with a newer version if it's
> there . . . .

Hi.

Please ask this question on the opensolaris-discuss mailing list at
OpenSolaris:

http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/forum.jspa?forumID=13

There *is* a KDE Solaris project at OpenSolaris:

http://www.opensolaris.org/os/project/kde/

which was proposed here in on January 17th of this year:

http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?messageID=84595&#84595

and was approved and created as an OpenSolaris Project.

As you can see, the KDE Project is hidden, and it has been kept in
this hidden state since January 19th of this year, for reasons
unexplained to me.

Stefan Teleman			'Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition'
KDE e.V.						-Monty Python
stefan.teleman at gmail.com