[kde-solaris] KDE 3.5.3 build for Solaris 10

Heiko Falk Heiko.Falk at udo.edu
Fri Sep 22 11:21:44 CEST 2006

Dear all,

my gccfss build of 3.5.3 matured a little bit in the last weeks. Actually,
I've built the entire KDE with "nice" directory structures and I just need to
build Solaris packages (which is a non-trivial task...) After that, I'll
distribute my KDE 3.5.3.

However, this KDE build still has the bug that sometimes, all windows glue on
the top screen bottom.

Cheers

  Heiko

> On Tuesday 19 September 2006 00:02, Stephen Fitch wrote:
>> Is there any update on 3.5.3 or 3.5.4...?
>>
>> re: availability... I can't (from this perspective) see a lot going
>> on...
>>
>> Stephen
>
> I'll have a status update very soon. The only thing i can say at this
> point is that i have very recently started a new job, and that there
> will be a KDE 3.5.5 built with Sun Studio 11.
>
> Sorry for the "mystery surrounded by an enigma wrapped in a secret"
> tone of this message. :-)
>
> --Stefan
>
> --
> Stefan Teleman          'Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition'
> steleman at nyc.rr.com                          -Monty Python

Dr. Heiko Falk

University of Dortmund
Department of Computer Science 12 (Embedded Systems Group)
Otto-Hahn-Strasse 16

44221 Dortmund
Germany

Phone: +49 (231) 755 6124