[kde-solaris] KDE Solaris: status update

Sergio Serge.Coche at free.fr
Wed Nov 15 01:28:21 CET 2006

Le mardi 14 novembre 2006 à 23:47 +0100, Mats Rojestal a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> As fltk is a c++ library there is a dependency which compiler you may use
> as gnu g++ and Sun c++ api differs and you have to compile with Sun Studio
> c++ if you use a Sun Studi compiled c++ library.
>
> --Mats R

OK, but that means that SFWfltk (Companion)  was compiled with g++ ?

For me SFWfltk works fine with Aqsis (render engine), but CSWfltk make
it crashed (segfault).

(assuming that i compile Aqsis with g++)

Strange...

In all cases, thank's greatly for this useful explanation. I'll watch my
precious Companion CD (corresponding Sol10  6/06) until i'm able to
compile Aqsis with Sunstudio.

Cheers,

Sergio