[kde-solaris] KDE 3.4.3 Solaris Binary Patch Uploaded

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Wed Jan 11 04:20:44 CET 2006

Hi.

I have uploaded patch KDE20060110-01 for both ISAs. This patch upgrades
MidnightCommander to version 4.6.1, and adds some fixes in screen-4.0.2.

Please read the file README.KDE20060110-01 which is included in the patch,
which includes  configuration instructions of your shell initialization files
concerning MidnightCommander.

I have also updated the file DVD.README in the INSTALLATION directory. If you
are having problems with your CD or DVD device (device not recognized by K3B
or Xine), there are some instructions in there on how you may fix and get rid
of these problems.

As usual, please post here or email me directly with any questions.