[kde-solaris] gar mk error

tony robinson entei53 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 5 15:26:36 CET 2006

Hello. I'm attemping to build kde 3.5.5 on solaris ten, using konstruct. I'm
able to untar everything and have pick up the packages it needs on its own.
I then proceed to cd into meta/kde and perform the make install. and I
recieve the following error:

make: Fatal error in reader: ../../gar.mk, line 21: Badly formed macro
assignment

any idea what could cause this?

Does Fantasy Begin?</FONT></EM></P></div></html>