[kde-solaris] Bug in cvs from KDEkderequired-343

Mikael Dalsgard mikaeld at online.no
Wed Apr 26 12:33:30 CEST 2006

Hi!

There seems to a bug in the cvs included in the KDE required package from
the Sun Studio build of KDE 3.4.3.

Looks like it interprets the first parameter (the cvs command) as both a
command and a file name to operate on! Example:

cvs status file-a.txt

This will try to do a status on both a file called 'status' (which
obviously fails) and on a file named 'file-a.txt'. Other cvs commands
behave in the same way.

I tested the same thing/setup with the cvs from Blastwave (1.11.21, I
think), and that one did what it was expected to do. So my CVS setup seems
to be in order.

Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

--
73 de Mikael Dalsgard
        NOW is the only thing that is real