[kde-solaris] some help

Administrador GreyFX skull at greyfx.com
Mon Oct 24 16:22:37 CEST 2005

Hello again:

I got a Solaris 9 version, the release date is November 2002.
I already installed kdebase_gcc with pkg-get -i, but, I cannot find the
/etc/ttys file or directory so, I created one with the following data:
ttyv8 "/usr/local/bin/kdm -nodaemon" xterm on secure

Is this ok?
then, I ran kdmconfig because I don't have the genkdmconf command and
/usr/local does not exist.
Do you know where can I find or execute genkdmconf??

I rebooted the machine, tryed to log in using the kde desktop enviroment
but, in the login screen it does'n exist.

Thanks for your help.

Steve.