[kde-solaris] hello, I need help with kde+solaris9

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Fri Oct 21 18:12:43 CEST 2005

this sounds like a packaging problem to me, i'll forward this onto ken
the kde maintainer for blastwave. he watches this list some i'm sure
he'll see this.

we'll the good news is that you don't need koffice for kde to work, you
can installed the packages individually. kde_gcc is a stub package which
includes all of kde. this will get you a fully working kde minus koffice.

pkg-get -i kde_gcc_dtlogin \
  kdeaccess_gcc \
  kdeaddons_gcc \
  kdeadmin_gcc \