[kde-solaris] kdelibs-3.4.1 : dcopclient.cpp

Sergio Serge.Coche at free.fr
Thu Oct 20 20:18:46 CEST 2005

Stefan Teleman a écrit :

>>"dcopclient.cpp", line 252: Error: Could not find QTimer::QTimer(long,
>>QString) to initialize postMessageTimer.
>>"dcopclient.cpp", line 257: Error: Could not find QTimer::QTimer(long,
>>QString) to initialize eventLoopTimer.
>>"dcopclient.cpp", line 288: Error: Could not find QTimer::QTimer(long,
>>QString) to initialize postMessageTimer.
>>"dcopclient.cpp", line 293: Error: Could not find QTimer::QTimer(long,
>>QString) to initialize eventLoopTimer.

the problem is that the QTimer instantiation is declared as

>     QTimer::QTimer(x, y)
>
>when it should be
>     QTimer(x, y)
>
>The construct QTimer::QTimer(a, b) is plain wrong, although it is allowed by
>GCC. it should not be allowed.

Hi Stefan,

No found this bad instantiation (QTimer::QTimer(param1, param2)) in my
entire machine : Qt for qtimer.h and others, kdelibs, etc... : all
declarations i have found seems right.

But the compilation past replacing in dcopclient.cpp :

postMessageTimer(0L, QString("")) with
postMessageTimer(0L, ""),

who postMessageTimer is declared as an instantiation :
QTimer postMessageTimer

and idem for eventLoopTimer.

I hope that both are after that right initialized !

Nothing tried with gcc, because it doesn't recognize my qt-mt SUNWspro
(not Forte) builded. And the goal is for me to build all with cc/CC/f77.90.

Cheers,

Sergio