[kde-solaris] No menu items under kde 3.4.0

Albertson, Brett brett.albertson at stratech.com
Mon Mar 28 23:17:52 CEST 2005

Yes on both.

dev-zero:{bretta}$ ls -al | grep .kde
drwx------   4 bretta   people       512 Mar 28 14:15 .kde

dev-zero:{bretta}$ ls -al | grep Desktop
drwx------   2 bretta   people       512 Mar 28 14:15 Desktop

I also tried moving them out of the way and restarting KDE.  It then asked me those initial configuration questions, but otherwise, came up the same way, with no menu items.

Brett Albertson           brett.albertson at stratech.com
Strategic Technologies    voice: 919-379-8449     FAX: 919-379-8100
Solaris Core, Enterprise, E10K, F15K certified.