[kde-solaris] Sol9+Kde3.3.1+Ultra: smb Konqueror does not work!!

Adrian Murillo MURILLA1 at WESTAT.com
Fri Mar 11 16:45:17 CET 2005

Thank you so much guys, I really like KDE on Solaris, It would be nice to have these 'issues' fixed, I really appreciate your time and effort.

Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: Jaime Peñalba [mailto:jpenalba at corenetworks.es]
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 10:36 AM
To: For people using KDE on Solaris, with questions about KDE or Solaris
Cc: Adrian Murillo
Subject: Re: [kde-solaris] Sol9+Kde3.3.1+Ultra: smb Konqueror does not work!!

Thanks for the info Philippe :) now seems to work, in a few hours i will
release a new cups package fixing this for new and older releases, so
Adrian could use it with 3.3.1 release.

I still have to take a look at samba, it seems also to be linking with
-G instead of -shared, so i will try if  the same fix works for samba.

Jaime.