[kde-solaris] Sol9+Kde3.3.1+Ultra: smb Konqueror does not work!!

Jaime Peñalba jpenalba at corenetworks.es
Fri Mar 11 16:36:20 CET 2005

Thanks for the info Philippe :) now seems to work, in a few hours i will
release a new cups package fixing this for new and older releases, so
Adrian could use it with 3.3.1 release.

I still have to take a look at samba, it seems also to be linking with
-G instead of -shared, so i will try if  the same fix works for samba.

Jaime.