[kde-solaris] KDE 3.4.1 Solaris 10: Source Code Patches

Dustin Marquess dmarquess at algx.net
Thu Jul 14 17:31:29 CEST 2005

I've been having a couple of somewhat minor problems w/ the new 3.4.1
release.  The first one I'm 95% sure is because of my environment :).

I have Solaris Express: Community Release b17 running on a Sun Blade
100.  dtlogin doesn't seem to have KDE listed, despite the fact that I
installed the package.  I assume that something has changed since
Solaris 10 to cause this problem.  KDE starts fine, however, if I login
to the failsafe session and run startkde by hand.

The second problem is that if I hit ^C inside of konsole, it seems to
really upset konsole.  Any key I hit from then on just causes a system
bell, and that's it.  I have to close konsole and restart it.  Has
anybody else seen this?

Thanks,
-Dustin