[kde-solaris] KDE 3.4.1 Solaris 10: Source Code Patches

Albertson, Brett bretta at stratech.com
Wed Jul 13 22:12:45 CEST 2005

Stefan,
When I start KDE 3.4.1 from your packages, I get a lot of these messages:

ld.so.1: /opt/kde-3.4.1/bin/artswrapper: fatal: libsunmath.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory

repeating over and over in the log file in /tmp.

However, /opt/SUNWspro/lib is in my LD_LIBRARY_PATH, and I even hard coded it into the startkde script.  How can I get artswrapper to know about it?

Brett Albertson           brett.albertson at stratech.com
Strategic Technologies    voice: 919-379-8449     FAX: 919-379-8100
Solaris Core, Enterprise, E10K, F15K certified.