[kde-solaris] KDE 3.4.1 Solaris 10: Source Code Patches

Derek Konigsberg octo at logicprobe.org
Thu Jul 14 05:17:04 CEST 2005

> > ld.so.1: /opt/kde-3.4.1/bin/artswrapper: fatal: libsunmath.so.1:
> > open failed: No such file or directory

> could you please try to copy libsunmath.so.1 to /usr/lib and let me
> know if that fixes it ?

Not sure how "proper" of a fix it is, but a similar problem happened to me
when I first installed this.  My fix was just to use "crle" to add
"/opt/SUNWspro/lib" to my system's default library search path.  (I also
added the kde, qt, and fsw4sun library directories for the heck of it, to
avoid any potential problems)

-Derek