[kde-solaris] Sun Microsystems donates SunOneStudio 9 compiler licenses for KDE!

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Fri Jan 21 05:15:10 CET 2005

Hello Everyone,

I am very very happy and excited to announce that Sun Microsystems has
generously donated SunOneStudio 9 compiler licenses for KDE for both
x86/AMD and SPARC! From now on, i will be building KDE on Solaris
with the Sun sponsored licenses. This is very cool on Sun's part, and
it's also a recognition of KDE's merits.

And now, back to work for me. KSysguard and its countless monitoring
modules are not yet finished.