[kde-solaris] ld error in compiling kdevelop on Solaris

Mats Rojestal mats.rojestal at bredband.net
Mon Jan 17 08:50:07 CET 2005

Hi,

This error means that the object was not correctly built
I just compiled kdevelop succesfully from cvs and it works
one thing to check for is that when you use sun linker
and gnu libtool not use correct flags for generating
dynamically linked objects. An easy way to fix this is
to build a gcc that uses gnu assembler and gnu linker.

Hope that helps

Mats R