[kde-solaris] kdebase 3.3.2 with gcc 3.4.1 and solaris8

Rolf Sponsel Rolf.Sponsel at kstr.lth.se
Thu Jan 13 18:20:41 CET 2005

I know that Bourne Shell, i.e. '/.../sh', is the
recommended syntax for writing (g)make files
(according to the gmake GNU documentation, found
  at www.gnu.org).

Therefore I would be surprised if that is not
valid for automake and autoconfig too.
(Haven't checked this for automake/autoconfig).

Kind Regards
Rolf Sponsel

--
----