[kde-solaris] kdebase 3.3.2 with gcc 3.4.1 and solaris8

Sunil funtoos at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 18:08:39 CET 2005

isn't bash backward compatible with sh? So, would a
/bin/sh pointing to /bin/bash on solaris solve the
problem w/o side effects?

I think trap is probably the only builtin which is
non-compatible....:( so a configure script written for
solaris sh and using trap might start failing with
this symlink trick.

are there other things?