[kde-solaris] Re: Fix for bug #99585

Gunnar Schmi Dt gunnar at schmi-dt.de
Thu Feb 17 20:23:28 CET 2005

Hello,

> On 17 Feb 2005, mats.rojestal at bredband.net wrote:
> > [...]
> > +#include <X11/Xlib.h>
> > +#include <X11/Xutil.h>

Thank you for this patch. I have committed it to CVS so that
kdeaccessibility compiles with solaris 9 and 10.

On Thursday 17 February 2005 18:36, Steve Evans wrote:
> Unfortunately it doesn't build on Solaris 2.6 and we still have some
> machines with that archaic version, which I have to build for :-(
>
> Perhaps the solution is to compile it only if <X11/XKBlib.h> is
> present?

Well, actually I have already committed a configure check that is supposed
to do exactly that. My original mail was because I want to get this tested
on a Solaris 2.6 machine before I close the bug.

Gunnar Schmi Dt
--
Co-maintainer of the KDE Accessibility Project
Maintainer of the kdeaccessibility package