[kde-solaris] KDE 3.3.2, patches for 3.3.1 and some news :-)

Mats Rojestal mats.rojestal at bredband.net
Wed Feb 9 16:23:30 CET 2005

Hi,

The patch submitted by Christopher is correct and discarding it as buggy
is totally wrong. There is also a incorrect assumption from Stefan that
you can add more than 2GB swap on a single slice to the system for
example adding a 8GB slice as a swap is wasting 6GB of disk space due to
the fact that Solaris so far can't make use of a single swap partition
larger than 2GB. How ever you can make two or more 2GB swap partitions.
Solaris swap is still 32 bit even on a 64 bit machine.

--Mats R