[kde-solaris] kde-3.4.3

EBradley@williams-int.com EBradley at williams-int.com
Thu Dec 8 14:45:13 CET 2005

I don't see a need for apologies.  I have only been using Solaris for a
few months, and the ability to use the same version of KDE here at work
that I use on Linux at home has been invaluable during the learning
process.  The 'long' time you've taken in releasing KDE 3.4.3 is
negligible compared to using the default KDE 3.1 that ships with
Solaris...or <heaven forbid> the Java desktop/CDE.    Not only are you
ensuring that 3.4.3 has 'significant improvements and fixes'; you're
starting work on 3.5 in two weeks!!

My hat is off to you sir,

Evan Bradley
ebradley at williams-int.com