[kde-solaris] question about arts on KDE-3.4.0 on Solaris 10 (SunRay Server software 3.0)

Stanislav Lakhtin sl at whiteants.net
Wed Apr 27 18:30:57 CEST 2005

file $HOME/.mcoprc contain only
GlobalComm=Arts::X11GlobalComm

and core dumped some process after each session.
I correct this value on
GlobalComm=Arts::TmpGlobalComm, but session can't finished, becouse i did file
~/.mcoprc is readonly.
After rebooting in "...crash mode"(Ctrl-Alt-BackSpace-Backspace)
system is runing without sound again.
I go in kcontrol and press "Test sound", but audio subsystem is not running.
Window "System Starting" showing again and again. I did file ~/.mcoprc is
writable again and reboot.

If any help me, i can open ssh for this server for correcting this problem.
I'm very bad speak on english, sorry.

Stanislav Lakhtin