[kde-solaris] X resources with KDE?

Daniel Rawson Daniel.Rawson at asml.com
Thu Apr 21 13:37:50 CEST 2005

Correct . . . however, that changes the behaviour for ALL windows; what I'd like to do (and what you can do with X resources) is to change the behaviour for a SPECIFIC app.

In this case, I'm running a whole bunch of copies of perfmeter for all our servers and shared workstations on one of my desktops.  I'd like to remove the minimize and maximize buttons, and use a different title font for JUST those perfmeter windows.

The window behaviour preferences for "Specific Window" don't let you do things like remove minimize and maximize buttons (or change fonts).

Dan

--
The information contained in this communication and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged, and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. ASML is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication, nor for any delay in its receipt.