[kde-solaris] Sun Solaris patches

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Thu Sep 23 01:58:26 CEST 2004

It looks like you are either missing /usr/lib/libCrun.so.1 and
/usr/lib/libCstd.so.1, or, you have an older version of these
libraries than the one i used to build the packages.

If you are on Solaris 9, the latest patches for the C/C++ runtime are:
111711-11 (32-bit)
111712-11 (64-bit)

For Solaris 8:
108434-17 (32-bit)
108435-17 (64-bit)

You can download them from:
http://sunsolve.sun.com/pub-cgi/show.pl?target=patchpage

You should probably also install /usr/lib/libsunmath.so.1 and
/usr/lib/sparcv9/libsunmath.so.1 (they can be found the small
kderuntime package -- Sun allows free distribution of the sunmath
library with third party software.)

--Stefan

-----