[kde-solaris] KDE 3.3.0 Solaris 8 and 9 packages available

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Fri Sep 17 01:31:52 CEST 2004

All the source code patches are available in the 9/PATCHES directory.

KDE_IS_PRELINKED wil make zero difference in this case, because this
one is a thread concurrency bug. KDE_IS_PRELINKED only fixes the
konqueror/kfmclient bug.

The fix for this bug is:

export KURLCOMPLETION_LOCAL_KIO="1"

in startkde and in your shell initialization file, to avoid the thread
problem code path.

--Stefan

-----