[kde-solaris] gfb: where are the Solaris 9 X includes?

Lars Tunkrans lars.tunkrans at bredband.net
Tue Nov 30 19:42:05 CET 2004

gabriel borrageiro wrote:
> hello all,
>
> I am trying to compile an OpenGL screensaver (kglwatersaver-0.6) from
> kde-apps.org and when I run the configure script it complains of
> "checking for X... configure: error: Can't find X includes. Please check
> your installation and add the correct paths!"
>
> What dir would contain my X includes?

/usr/openwin/include/X11
/usr/include/X11               ( symlink )

is the same directory

Linux usually had /usr/X11R6/include   as X include dir.

I guess the answer to you problem is :
Hack the "configure" script so that you add /usr/openwin/include/X11
to the list of paths it checks for X includes.

//Lars