[kde-solaris] Blastwave pkgs...

Matthew Day matthew at promonet.com.au
Tue Nov 23 09:58:32 CET 2004

I was talking to a client the other day that was asking me if there was
an easier way to install solaris kde then getting all the relivant
Stefen packages.  I thought this would be a good time to try out the
Blastwave crews efforts.

However the kde_gcc packages fail to install due to a failure installing
the openssl packages.  I have tried emailing Philip who is listed as
it's maintainer on the Blastwave site but failed to get a response.

can one of the blastwave guys look into this.. it should be mentioned
this in on Solaris 10.

I have since installed Stefens packages for them without fuss.

--
Kind Regards,

Matthew Day
PromoNet - Technical Manager
Unit 7 / 62 Keane St
Currajong, QLD 4812
Phone:  07 4725 1749
Fax:    07 4725 2681
Mobile: 0422 984 805

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and
may be privileged. If you are not a named recipient,please notify the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person,
use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.