[kde-solaris] Recommendations for new machine

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Wed May 12 03:39:28 CEST 2004

I just uploaded the sourced config files in the PATCHES subdir:

KDEDotConfigFilesForBuild.tar.gz and
KDEDotConfigFilesForBuild.md5

You even get to see my secret Forte flags. :-)

I will put together a list with all the required software in
/opt/fsw4sun -- it won't take me long -- i remember there were
somewhere about 80+ different packages.

--Stefan

-----