[kde-solaris] Thanks

Sergio Rodriguez de Guzman Martinez srodriguez at corenetworks.es
Thu Jun 17 00:28:05 CEST 2004

I'm pretty sure I wrote this in the README included with the packages.

it seems you are missing the libgcc-3.3-sol9-sparc-local.gz package. You
can grab it from www.sunfreeware.com (gunzip it and then pkgadd -d ....)

Also make sure that you have defined in your LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable a
reference to /usr/local/lib

This can be done with
# export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/local/lib

If you try this way it won't break anything as Oscar says.

This should solve this problem.
After fixing this, try to do the same you have been doing, and if it
still fails, send us the output of the startkde command.

Regards,
Sergio.