[kde-solaris] kdebindings compile Error with csant

Johnson, Tony -Research gjohnson at ADMWORLD.com
Fri Jan 30 23:05:07 CET 2004

This seems to cover the error.
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/qtcsharp/qtsharp/INSTALL?rev=1.2.2.4 <http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/qtcsharp/qtsharp/INSTALL?rev=1.2.2.4>

-----Original Message-----
From: Vaughan, Bennie R Mr [mailto:bennie.vaughan at sill.army.mil]
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 2:57 PM
To: Kde-Solaris at Mail. Kde. Org (kde-solaris at mail.kde.org)
Subject: [kde-solaris] kdebindings compile Error with csant

I been building kde-3.1.5 with qt-3.2.2 and having problems with the kdebindings-3.1.5.  I am running Solaris 2.8 and with the big patch loaded.  I noticed that patch #109147-27 modified the 'mcs' .   I noted on the kde bulletin board someone else is having problems with the same thing.  Has anyone got ideas or have found a solutions?

The error is as follows:

Making all in parser

gmake[4]: Entering directory `/opt/sfw/src/kde-3.1.5/kdebindings-3.1.5/qtsharp/src/parser'

csant -Dmcs=/usr/ccs/bin/mcs -C mcs

/bin/bash: csant: command not found

gmake[4]: *** [all] Error 127

gmake[4]: Leaving directory `/opt/sfw/src/kde-3.1.5/kdebindings-3.1.5/qtsharp/src/parser'

gmake[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

gmake[3]: Leaving directory `/opt/sfw/src/kde-3.1.5/kdebindings-3.1.5/qtsharp/src'

gmake[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/opt/sfw/src/kde-3.1.5/kdebindings-3.1.5/qtsharp'

gmake[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/opt/sfw/src/kde-3.1.5/kdebindings-3.1.5'

gmake: *** [all] Error 2

Thanks Toad

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
	This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
	If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email reply or by telephone and immediately delete this message and any attachments.  In the U.S. call us toll free at (800) 637-5843.
	Spanish, French, Quebecois French, Portuguese, Polish, German, Dutch, Turkish, Russian, Japanese and Chinese:  http://www.admworld.com/confidentiality.htm.