[kde-solaris] keyboard repeat is not working.

Cem Omurtak Cem.Omurtak at telenity.com
Sun Jan 18 18:43:50 CET 2004

I installed kde 3.1.4 packages on my sun blade running with solaris 9.
Now keyboard repeat isnt working even if I check the "keybord repeat"
option in KDE control center/ peripherals/ keyboard. I also tried
xset r on
but it also doesnt have any effect on keyboard repeat. First I suspected
that there is something wrong with my keyboard but my keyboard properly
repeats when I use gnome.
I appreciate any solutions to this very annoying problem.

thanx and best regards.