[kde-solaris] KDE 3.1.4 installation problems

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jan 17 21:48:45 CET 2004

While i can't vouch for the integrity or correctness of any mirror
sites, you should probably try to download from a different mirror
site again (i would recommend ibiblio).

The instructions for pam, NAS, etc. should be found in the
installation instructions. If they are missing, or the file seems to
have been truncated, something is definitely not ok. If anything, the
installation instructions for 3.1.4 are even more specific than those
for 3.1.3.

It looks like kdelibs and/or kdebase have not been installed correctly
or completely ...

I am surprised that, in case these packages are corrupted (truncated
or incomplete), pkgadd would still install them ...

--Stefan

-----