[kde-solaris] Missing function, PM_MenuBarItemSpacing

Albert Chin kde-solaris at lists.thewrittenword.com
Wed Feb 25 18:37:10 CET 2004

On Mon, Feb 23, 2004 at 02:10:37PM -0500, James F.  Hranicky wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 12:36:58 -0600
> Albert Chin <kde-solaris at lists.thewrittenword.com> wrote:
>
> > I don't have a Sun Xserver to test against but ran Xnest on Solaris
> > and displayed kate to it. The menus seemed fine. Do you have a .png
> > comparison between a Sun Xserver and a Linux Xserver with RENDER?
>
> I have the original xwd and a png at
>
> 	http://www.cise.ufl.edu/~jfh/kde.xwd
> 	http://www.cise.ufl.edu/~jfh/kde.png
>
> xwd and xgrabsc were failing when I ran startkde from the Sun and
> displayed it on a Linux box with RENDER enabled, but everything
> seemed normal when I did.

I can duplicate your problem with an Xnest server. Please report it to
qt-bugs at trolltech.com.

Also, Qt 3.3.1 is the latest. You can find the changelog at:
  http://www.trolltech.com/developer/changes/changes-3.3.1.html

It's not available from ftp.trolltech.com yet though. Looking at the
changelog though, I don't see anything to help the problem you're
seeing.

--
albert chin (china at thewrittenword.com)