[kde-solaris] KDevelop "Documentation" tab from 3.3.1 on Solaris 9/SPARC

Albert Chin kde-solaris at mlists.thewrittenword.com
Thu Dec 9 10:27:26 CET 2004

We've built KDevelop 3.1.1 from the KDE-3.3.1 release on Solaris
9/SPARC with gcc-3.4.3. We've also built it on RHEL 3.0/x86 using the
same compiler. When we start KDevelop, we get two tabs on the
right-most side, "Documentation" and "Code Snippets". On Solaris, we
only get "Code Snippets". For some reason, it seems the constructor
for libkdevdocumentation.so isn't being called (though the constructor
for libkdevsnippet.so is called). We get the same behavior on HP-UX
(gcc-3.4.3) and IRIX (SGI C++ compiler).

Has anyone been able to get the "Documentation" tab to appear?

--
albert chin (china at thewrittenword.com)