[kde-solaris] fix for konqueror/kfmclient problem on Solaris 9 SPARC

Christopher Layne clayne at anodized.com
Tue Aug 31 20:46:35 CEST 2004

BTW guys,

Exactly what errors were you having with Konqueror, etc.?

I have a 100% consistent crash that will happen with Konq
or ANY other app: When typing into "open file" or "open location"
dialogs - instead of just moving the mouse and selecting things,
I get an instant SIGSEGV.

It's as simple as opening "Home" on the desktop, and entering
anything into the location field. Instant crash of Konq (which
Home is using, as well).

I have tried with both KDE_IS_PRELINKED and without, same deal
everytime.

-cl