[kde-solaris] color depth on Solaris

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Thu Aug 26 13:43:34 CEST 2004

i think Creator 3D should be fine for 24-bit TrueColor.

How did you reset the video card ? I remember that for fbconfig you
have to play with the video overlays as well but i dont remember
exactly right now because it's been a over year since i've done it
myself. :-)

Give me until tonight when i get back from work -- i will try to dig
this up.

--Stefan

-----