[kde-solaris] compiling kdepim

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Thu Aug 26 13:24:47 CEST 2004

In case you missed the contents of the paragraph you just quoted, this
is for SunProCC (Forte 8) build.

If you are interested in a similar patch release, and what has been
patched, you can download the patches for KDE 3.2.2 for Forte 8, from
one of KDE's mirrors.

If you are interested in familiarizing yourself with another compiler
besides GCC, you can download a free 60-day working copy of Sun Forte
from Sun's web site.

--Stefan

------