[kde-solaris] Re: kde-solaris Digest, Vol 17, Issue 8

Christopher Layne clayne at anodized.com
Fri Aug 20 23:52:52 CEST 2004

I've been using -mimpure-text w/ gcc 3.4.1 on Solaris 8 x86 for every single 3.3x
build (CVS and non-CVS).

A better option is removing references to KDE_NO_EXPORT in kmacros.h under
kdelibs/kdecore

Go to bugs.kde.org and search on bugs.

-cl

Also, LARGEFILE and _FILE_OFFSET_BITS is going to give people grief with swap.h
includes in some of the files.