[kde-solaris] Install KDE on Solaris 9

Matthew Huff jmhuff at nortelnetworks.com
Fri Aug 13 14:45:44 CEST 2004

Do a search for "kde 3.2.3 solaris" in google to find a list of distro
servers.  They should all have a readme contained in the html page below the
listed files.

I used the planetmirror site, but any of them should have the same setup
http://public.planetmirror.com/pub/kde/stable/3.2.3/contrib/Solaris/9/