[kde-solaris] memory consumption

Stefan Teleman Stefan.Teleman at morganstanley.com
Thu Sep 25 10:46:00 CEST 2003

Hi

~40MB for a kdeinit instance is normal. That's what it is on my box,
and
that's about what it is on my Linux box as well running 3.0.5a.

Did you by any chance save kbear in a session, and then restore the
session
at login. this could very well be a kbear bug. i sometimes see this
kbear
problem on Linux KDE. if it is a kbear bug, i would need some
documented
behavior before i can submit a bug to kbear, otherwise it will be
classified
as "UNCONFIRMED". :-)

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.
Sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is
prohibited.