[kde-solaris] Latest KDE 3.1.3 Solaris packages uploaded

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Mon Sep 15 02:17:50 CEST 2003

I have just uploaded the two remaining KDE modules, as well as
KDevelop 2.1.5 (under KDE). The mirrors should sync in a few hours.

KOffice 1.2.1 will follow very shortly.

I would like to thank everyone for their very kind and supportive
words. I am enoying tremendously working on KDE, and my work is
nowhere near done. For 3.1.2 i want to write a gui-based decent
installation utility with QT, because the state of the install
procedure right now is pretty hideous. :-)

I am also trying to get another refurbished Sun box so i can also
provide Solaris 9 packages with all the extra eye candy goodies.

Thank you very much!!