[kde-solaris] KDE 3.1.3 woes

Salman Sheikh Salman.I.Sheikh at nasa.gov
Wed Sep 10 15:20:43 CEST 2003

KDE 3.1.3. is great. Thanks Stefan. I have a small annoying problem though.
I keep getting popups windows saying European/English everytime I open a
window. I installed everything as it was expected except for the
KDErequired library. Since our /usr/local is automounted from our
server, I had my sysadmin install in under /opt/local. THe way I did
that was untarred the tar file and copied everything from within it to
/opt/local.  I changed all the .la files in the /opt/local/lib directory
to reflect that as per the mailing list suggestion. There is an easy
perl command to do, btw.

Should I send a screenshot of my problem?

Thanks in advance.

Salman
Salman Sheikh
NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
MicroElectronics and Signal Processing Branch
Code 564
Greenbelt, MD 20771
(301)286-3763

"Even A Smile is Charity"