[kde-solaris] KDE 3.1.3 Solaris -- libsunmath

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Wed Sep 10 01:07:03 CEST 2003

It _should_ -- although i have never tried it myself -- i only have a
Solaris 8 box at home. :-( Some things will be missing, though, like
XRender or XFreeType support, for example -- these not being
available on Solaris 8, QT builds without them.

On the other hand, it should be quite easy to do a full re-compile of
everything on Solaris 9 with Forte.

--Stefan

-----