[kde-solaris] KDE 3.1.3 Solaris uploaded

Hansjoerg Maurer Hansjoerg.Maurer at dlr.de
Tue Sep 9 10:42:20 CEST 2003

Hi,

I have tried the new packages on out Blade1500 testmachine, and they
look great.
Great Work!!

I have two minor issues.
-when I start KDE the first time, the libsunmath libs where missing.
I copied them from a machine, on which we have forte installed.
Maybe you could add this point to the release notes.
-when I start a screensaver I am unable to log in again (wrong password)
Bur the reasons may be my old settings in
/etc/pam.conf from kde2
(attached above)

Thank you very much

Hansjörg

kde     auth required   /usr/lib/security/$ISA/pam_unix.so.1
kde     auth required   /usr/lib/security/$ISA/pam_dial_auth.so.1
kde     account requisite       /usr/lib/security/$ISA/pam_roles.so.1
kde     account required        /usr/lib/security/$ISA/pam_projects.so.1
kde     account required        /usr/lib/security/$ISA/pam_unix.so.1

Stefan Teleman wrote:

>Hi!
>
>The packages have been uploaded. Over the next several days i will
>complete the 3.1.3 distribution.
>
>On a little personal note, i would recommend to try the Keramik theme.
>It came out beautifully in 3.1.3.
>
>The packages are available under */stable/3.1.3/contrib/Solaris/8/
>
>Enjoy KDE!
>
>--Stefan

Dr.  Hansjoerg Maurer           | LAN- & System-Manager

Deutsches Zentrum               | DLR Oberpfaffenhofen
  f. Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V.   |
Institut f. Robotik             |
Postfach 1116                   | Muenchner Strasse 20
82230 Wessling                  | 82234 Wessling
Germany                         |

Tel: 08153/28-2431              | E-mail: Hansjoerg.Maurer at dlr.de
Fax: 08153/28-1134              | WWW: http://www.robotic.dlr.de/