[kde-solaris] KDE 3.1.3 Solaris packages

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Mon Sep 8 03:12:58 CEST 2003

Hi!

I have finished uploading most of the 3.1.3 release packages to the
KDE site:
arts
kdelibs
kdebase
kdenetwork
kdemultimedia
kdegames
kdepim
kdesdk
kdeadmin
kdeutils
kdetoys
kdegames
kdegraphics
kdeartwork
kdeapps (kbear)
kdethemes (plastik)

and QT 3.2.0.

I have everything else built (kde required libraries), and the release
notes/installation instructions written up, but it does not look like
i am going to be able to finish everything tonight (it's 2:12am NY
time, and i have to go to work in the morning :-).

So, i am kindly asking everyone to wait another 24 hours for me to
finish uploading the rest of the packages -- this will also give the
sysadmins time to clean up the old 3.1.1 release from the site.

I will upload the rest of the packages and the installation
instructions/release notes/etc tomorrow evening NY time.

During the rest of this week, i will continue uploading the missing
packages. A full 3.1.3 release (including KDeveloper and KOffice)
will be available by the end of this week -- after which, KDE 3.1.4
will be out.

Thank you very much to everyone!!