[kde-solaris] Re: artsd/artswrapper

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Wed Oct 1 22:29:57 CEST 2003

Hi!

About artsd (and artswrapper): are they installed setuid root ? if
not, they should -- otherwise they will keep complaining. and /tmp
and /opt should be mounted to allow setuid.

the directory /tmp/mcop-${USER} -- if the ownerships are not right,
you can just change their ownerships to their rightful owner (as
root).

Let me know. :-)

--Stefan

-----