[kde-solaris] Problems Compiling kdebase snapshot 13-05-03 - DPMS problem

Lars Tunkrans lars.tunkrans at bredband.net
Wed May 14 19:49:34 CEST 2003

Mike Roda wrote:
> Have you compared KDE 3.1 with 2.2?
>
> Also, somebody told me that Solaris 9 comes with KDE, is that true? I
> sure hope they get rid of OpenWindows once and for all.

OK this is what is supplied with the latest Solaris 9 04/03
Software companion CD.
KDE3.0  built  february 08 2003.

I got the brand new Solaris9  April 2003  media kit today.

$ pkginfo -l -d . SFWkde
    PKGINST:  SFWkde
       NAME:  KDE - X11 Windowing Environment
   CATEGORY:  system
       ARCH:  sparc
    VERSION:  3.0,REV=2003.02.08.23.10
    BASEDIR:  /opt
     VENDOR:  www.kde.org
       DESC:  KDE, the K Desktop Environment
     PSTAMP:  freeware20030209002346
    HOTLINE:  Please contact the owners of this software
     STATUS:  spooled
      FILES:    16187 spooled pathnames
                 1337 directories
                 1171 executables