[kde-solaris] Kde-3.1 with cups support?

Hansjoerg Maurer kde-solaris@mail.kde.org
Thu Mar 13 09:32:00 2003

Hi,

I have downloaded an installed kde-3.1 from
http://www.rlac.de/pages/thefrog/kde.html
and I noticed, that kdelibs are compiled without cups support.

Are there kdelibs (3.1) available with cups support, which fit to the
kdebuild from above.
Or are there compile Scripts and sources for the packages above, I can use?

Thank you very much

Greetings

Hansjörg

Dr.  Hansjoerg Maurer           | LAN- & System-Manager

Deutsches Zentrum               | DLR Oberpfaffenhofen
  f. Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V.   |
Institut f. Robotik             |
Postfach 1116                   | Muenchner Strasse 20
82230 Wessling                  | 82234 Wessling
Germany                         |

Tel: 08153/28-2431              | E-mail: Hansjoerg.Maurer@dlr.de
Fax: 08153/28-1134              | WWW: http://www.robotic.dlr.de/